Our design team specializes in creating 3D interfaces for current and future VR technologies. Through the testing and refinement of interactive designs, we strive to seamlessly transition 2D content into the VR world. Our prioritization is toward intuitive, learnable, and coherent product experiences to position Infomediji as a leading provider of top-notch VR entertainment.
Our design strategy is based on the following principles:
- Elegance: Simple designs that incorporate complexity effectively.
- Essential Complexity: Simplifying designs without losing value.
- Refinement: Perfecting designs through iterative processes.
- Iterative Design: Designing in small increments to incorporate user feedback.
- Minimum Viable Product: Rapidly delivering products to gather customer feedback.
- Value Sensitive Design: Reflecting society, culture, and values in our designs.
To support our design process we employ tools such as Figma, FigJam / Prototyping, After Effects, Cinema 4D, Premiere, LottieFiles, Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.